Saturday, October 19, 2013

Opening A Door

Hi, I'm JaredofLondon, you might remember me from such blogs as "Die Hard Blue and White: the Goofiest shit you've ever read" or "Pension Plan Puppets: Why is this idiot always here?"
After many moons away and many false promises, yes, I am back. New blog, new gimmick, same oddball writer.
For those of you who don't know me, I started blogging way back in 2006 when shit was very different, only a handful of Leaf-centric blogs existed that provided content worth reading, hell DownGoesBrown (name drop) wasn't even on the map breaking in was easy, now.....well now there are literal zillions of Blog-o-Leafers out there.
This blog will be much more serious than the last, which isn't saying much for the cheap gimmicks and whimsy that ruled my old haunt, no this one will be very Leaf analysis based and less Leaf song parody and MSpaint photochop based. Don't worry, that doesn't mean advanced stats, number tracking and all that, numbers are my enemy, I hate those fuckers. I'm just gonna talk Leafs and analyze them with my own personal tang.
As this is an opening piece, there won't be any break down of extended sorts just yet, but I'll give you all a quick break down of my general views on current Leaf affairs.

The Toronto Maple Leafs - Love em, it will kill me, but I will love them forever.
Dave Nonis - I don't trust people who look like a certain Colombian hockey blogger.
Randy Carlyle - hate his systems, hate his player choices, has a very large head.
David Clarkson- potentially very useful player, nigh on guaranteed SS Titanic of a contract.
Tyler Bozak- luckiest bro douche in the world,
Phil Kessel- YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Advanced Stats- useful, budding, getting better, just don't ask me to tell you what they mean.
Wendel Clark- I've met him twice and lived. Come at me bro.
Johnny Bower- I've met him twice too, he's a swell dude.
Leafs Blogs- Love me, please god love me I crave attention and need your validation!

Oh, Right, and the Leafs play the Cup champ Black Hawks tonight, a little pee just came out.
Book mark this shit. I have actual articles coming.

Here's a picture of me with a mustache to keep you warm until the next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment